Now imagine you have just served the perfect dinner and now you want to treat your guests to something, which will make them remember this very special night. Sure, you can go with something ordinary like coffee, but if you really want to hit the spot, I really recommend you try this recipe.
What makes this caipirinha so special is that it contains no alcohol at all. So basically, it is the perfect cocktail to serve later into the evening when guests are preparing to leave and possibly will have to drive back home.
In my opinion, the caipirinha nespresso is the perfect mix of coffee and refreshment. Just perfect for those warm summer evenings. It is also quite simple to prepare, provided that you own a nespresso machine. Let’s get started, shall we?
- 1 Nespresso Cosi Grand Cru (Capsule)
- 2 Green lemon
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 40 ml Lemon juice
- Ice (Crushed)
- Cut the lemon into wedges. Muddle the wedges and the sugar in an old fashioned glass. Put the mixture into the fridge and let it cool.
- Pour one teaspoon of the mixture and one teaspoon of lemon juice into a glass. Cover with crushed ice.
- Prepare the Cosi Grand Cru Nespresso (40 ml / 1.5 oz) and carefully pour it over the ice. Enjoy!