- 500 ml Cachaça
- 50 g Yerba mate
- 500 ml Water
- 1 kg Sugar
- 50 ml Passion fruit juice
- 1/2 Green lemon
- Crushed ice
- Place the yerba mate on a thin filter.
- Now pour the cachaça into the filter and let it drip through the mate slowly. Preserve the mix when done.
- Boil 500ml of water and throw in the sugar.
- Stir slowly until the sugar is completely diluted.
- Place the syrup in a different recipient and let it cool down.
- Slice the half-lemon into wedges and place it inside a cocktail mixer together with the syrup and the passion fruit juice.
- Muddle gently with a wooden pestle.
- Pour in the mate-cachaça infusion and the ice cubes. Seal the mixer and shake vigorously until the entire beverage is icy cold.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!